Azuga is looking for a Software Test Engineer & Senior Software Test Engineer (manual) who is willing to own the product quality and take it to the next level. And can provide detailed test case documents, software testing, verification and who will contribute to the Quality Assurance activities of assigned projects and ensure that the software meets required standards prior to production release.
Please share your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understand product requirements and use that as a base for test documents
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Review test scenarios and test cases
- Test design and planning
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design end-to-end testing coverage plan.
- Design and development of test strategies and test cases
- Develop test data
- Load testing
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process
- Initiative in identifying and solving problems.
- Execution of functional, integration, sanity and regression test cases to verify the functionality and efficiency of developed or enhanced software products
- Executing tests Defect identification and reporting
- Work closely with software engineers in the development, execution, and results of tests
- Execution of browser / OS compatibility testing
- Execute and evaluate test cases, report defects and track their progress through to closure
- Proactively expanding knowledge regarding software test methodologies
- 1-6 years of relevant experience in software testing
- Experience in Functional, GUI, Sanity, Regression and Load Testing
- Good knowledge of SQL queries
- Good knowledge of Unix commands and shell scripting
- Experience in load testing tools like Jmeter
- Experience in testing REST APIs
- Good debugging and documentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in defining processes or process improvement suggestions for better quality
- Ability to test multiple applications in parallel
- Work experience on GPS domain would be an advantage
Salary: INR Best in the industry
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Azuga Telematics Private Limited
We are headquartered in Silicon Valley, but all of our engineeringÃ‚Â and product management is in Bangalore.
Our IOT platform offers several products for different verticals: Enterprise fleets; Insurance companies and Governments. Big Data is aÃ‚Â core part of our technology offer.Ã‚Â We have a growing team and are looking for experts like you to join our team.Azuga Bangalore is one of the largest IOT companies in India.
We have a global footprint with a strong presence in the US, spread acrossÃ‚Â UKÃ‚Â and Europe. We are now penetrating the Indian and emerging markets of South Asia.Ã‚Â
We are a team of highly trained and innovative developers and data scientists. We truly believe that we have offered unprecedented freedom to develop and innovate, including spinning off ideas into new companies and turning product managers and tech leads into business unit heads of these new verticals and companies.