Azuga is looking for a Technical Lead with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprisegrade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle. Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications. Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Effectively contribute to the code, design reviews To coach less experienced members of your team
- To undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming and testing within a Test-Driven Development process
- As a Lead, you are responsible for managing a small team of analysts, developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of a small module within a project
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 6 - 10 years of hands-on Software Development experience with minimum 4 Years of experience managing a team
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction
- management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF,jQuery, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in Static and dynamic analysis would be an added advantage
- Experience in large scale system design is desired
- Experience in location based / GPS application is highly desirable
Must Have Worked On :
- Implementation of Data Structures & Algorithms
- Frameworks-Spring & Hibernate.
- Databases-Query, cluster, SQL.
- Application Framework Design.
- Logical & analytical Skills.
- Designing Quotient.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
Azuga Telematics Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Karishma Amin
Contact Company:Azuga Telematics Private Limited