Experience Level: 4+ years
Azuga is a global leader in the connected vehicles space serving commercial fleets, insurance companies, governments, and the automotive ecosystem. Azuga is backed by Sumeru Equity Partners, and by Danlaw, Inc, a company with 35 years of experience in automotive.
We are shaping the industry with digital & scalable innovations created with new-age technologies. Our team is specialized in building high-performing, enterprise-grade, customer-focused IoT applications. Our endeavor is to create a world-class experience for our external customers and a fast-tracking growth trajectory for our Azuga engineers. For more details, visit www.azuga.com
What we are seeking
A Sr. Production Support Engineer in Azuga would emanate a culture of customer-obsession and grade-A production support. You would provide troubleshooting innovation via clever usage of various tools and technologies, to enhance the customer experience and help the growth culture for Azuga.
You will be working with a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, responsible for support, debugging, and troubleshooting while providing expertise in the software development lifecycle.
- Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of professional experience in software support engineering, in a product company.
- Experience in software development, at least for basic applications and toolsets, via problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Working knowledge and/or experience with relational databases, ORM frameworks, and NoSQL systems.
- Experience with at least one modern programming language such as Java, C++, Python, Go, etc.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting performant web services.
- Experience in SQL query analysis, log parsing, usage of toolsets and software packages to help with debugging, troubleshooting, code-fixes, sanity tests, builds & production deployments.
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Experience taking a leading role in supporting and making hotfixes on complex software systems and successfully delivering them to customers.
- Experience in IoT systems and/or experience with the full stack of hardware and software range of systems - from device firmware to distributed software systems.
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems.
- Experience in communicating with users, product managers, other technical teams, and senior management to convey bug-fixes, troubleshooting requirements, describe software product issues, and gaps in technical designs.
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers, especially based on the issues you troubleshoot.
- Hands-on expertise in debugging full-stack engineering: i.e. many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems.
- Experience with the AWS suite of cloud development tools (EC2, RDS, etc.).
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.).
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, jQuery, Spring MVC).
- Experience in location-based / GPS application development is highly desirable.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
Azuga Telematics Private Limited
We are shaping the industry with digital & scalable innovations created with new-age technologies. Our team is specialized in building high-performing, enterprise-grade, customer-focused IoT applications. Our endeavor is to create a world-class experience for our external customers and a fast-tracking growth trajectory for our Azuga engineers. For more visit www.azuga.com
Recruiter Name:Karishma Amin
Contact Company:Azuga Telematics Private Limited