Azuga is looking for a world class product manager to define and bring to market its next generation of web, fleet (GPS) and mobile applications. This is a startup. You get to shape the UX, UI and roadmap for this new Silicon Valley startup that is changing the game in GPS, Big Data and Mobile Resource Management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to gather, synthesize and
- understand market requirements and define product roadmaps.
- Manage the full lifecycle of product line from market requirements to product
- release including: concept, scope, specifications, prioritization, design, implementation, user acceptance testing, quality assurance, deployment and maintenance.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment, including engineers, marketing, traffic, customer service and partners to plan and launch projects on time, on budget and on specification.
- Lead cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment, including engineers, marketing, traffic, customer service and partners to plan and launch projects on time, on budget and on specification.
- Create presentations and supporting documents to facilitate communication across all teams.
- Act as key product expert, evangelist and advocate for initiatives and projects.
- Balance product requirements and market impact against time to market and project risks.
- Incorporate customer and business partner feedback into future product requirements.
- Act in concert with Customer Support, Compliance, Operations, and Marketing teams to build out the full business platform needed for success.
- Identify necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of completed projects.
- Drive daily scrum meetings
- 6+ years Product Management experience in delivering SaaS, LocationBased Mobile applications or GPS-Fleet applications
- Hands-on experience with all parts of the product lifecycle them into execution
- Previous experience in bringing to life a version 1.0 product
- Strong project management skills including great organizing skills, attention to detail, team skills that attract others to work with and for you
- Good track record of releasing features on time
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency
- Ability to read, understand and communicate technical documentation
- Ability to write detailed requirement/specification docs and training materials
- Deep understanding of business and customer use requirements and the ability to translate
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Azuga Telematics Private Limited
We are headquartered in Silicon Valley, but all of our engineering and product management is in Bangalore.
Our IOT platform offers several products for different verticals: Enterprise fleets; Insurance companies and Governments. Big Data is a core part of our technology offer. We have a growing team and are looking for experts like you to join our team. Azuga Bangalore is one of the largest IOT companies in India.
We have a global footprint with a strong presence in the US, spread across UK and Europe. We are now penetrating the Indian and emerging markets of South Asia.
We are a team of highly trained and innovative developers and data scientists. We truly believe that we have offered unprecedented freedom to develop and innovate, including spinning off ideas into new companies and turning product managers and tech leads into business unit heads of these new verticals and companies.
Recruiter Name:Karishma Amin
Contact Company:Azuga Telematics Private Limited