AzugaTMs award-winning connected car technology keeps drivers safe and efficient at an unprecedented price. As the global leader in vehicle GPS tracking, driver safety and vehicle diagnostics for small business and enterprise fleets, Azuga is committed to providing innovative, intuitive and data-rich solutions that help fleet managers and drivers make smarter decisions when it comes to vehicle maintenance, cost-savings, and safety.
We are a mission-driven team committed to remaining the fastest growing fleet management solution in the industry. We are a group of builders - building the foundations of an awesome marketing team and marketing technology to deliver amazing results for our customers and our sales partners. We value innovation through grit and discipline to disrupt the fleet management industry. We are a team with a strong commitment to customer-driven innovation, data-based decision making and a commitment to learning through experimentation.
The Azuga marketing team is looking for a Marketing Sales Operations Manager to work closely with the Azugas sales centers across the country. Working closely with different sales centers, the Marketing Sales Operations Manager will implement compelling campaigns, enable performance tracking, automate lead development and develop, report on, and optimize results through analysis and ongoing testing. Marketing Sales Operations Manager will assist in the development of marketing tools to support sales efforts based on customer insights and data backed hypotheses while monitoring lead quality and conversion.
Chartered with building and managing the systems, processes, and tools that will keep our sales team achieving great results even as we scale through hyper-growth.
- You will be working with sales leaders for small business and enterprise to develop lead/prospect cohorts in Marketo, launch campaigns, measure effectiveness from lead to demo to closed sale
- You will develop and execute an enterprise marketing plan in partnership with sales leaders to create awareness and engagement with enterprise buyers through segmented email, direct mail and event tactics plus new creative ideas based on customer insights
- Work with sales managers and sales teams to identify new growth opportunities and develop the GTM plan to realize the opportunity based on customer insights i.e. commercial innovation finding fleets and targeting them if not in the SFDC database
- Assist with lead generation activities and in all facets of sales planning. Develop, package, and deliver sales insights and recommendations to sales leadership.
- Uncover best practices among sales teams and develop systems to share best practices across teams and sales centers to improve performance through knowledge sharing platforms, training, and communication
- Partner with the sales leadership to monitor and measure sales performance to collaboratively find areas of opportunity
- Share the voice of sales with the marketing team to ensure the best marketing tools are available to sales to improve conversion i.e. develop a content strategy for sales teams to nurture leads and investigate new technologies that can assist conversion
- Provide input into marketing messaging hierarchy and ensure consistency of messaging end to end to effectively communicate the customer benefit to prospects ie. ensuring sales collateral is up to date, accessible and effective
- Ensure that all stakeholders are kept fully informed of project status, issues, and progress and be the single point of contact for sales to marketing i.e. measuring sales center performance in SFDC and Marketo to identify areas of opportunities
- Measure all key conversions from leads to opportunities to new customers to maximize ROI from marketing qualified leads across various channels
- Manage the GTM plan for both our small business and enterprise customer segments based in Charlotte and Cleveland respectively
- 5+ years of business experience leading complex marketing strategy development and cross-functional executionâ€¨
- Must possess the ability to successfully develop and drive a program from concept to execution and evaluation against qualitative and quantitative objectives
- Ability to build, execute and support channel marketing programs and campaigns that will drive more leads and more revenue to each sales centers
- Ability to prioritize and make strategic choices, specifically narrowing from a range of opportunities to highest impact near-term levers
- Influences effectively across cross-functional teams and works collaboratively to deliver results
- Innovative mindset, ability to lead organization in the best path to grow faster
- Analytical, defines what goals look like, and rallies sales centers around these key metrics
- Periodic travel to customer locations and to the Azuga Cleveland office
The position is full-time and based in Bengaluru
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Desired Candidate Profile
Azuga Telematics Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Karishma Amin
Contact Company:Azuga Telematics Private Limited