Level 2 support personnel assist with common mid-level technical questions related to software set-up & questions, general device maintenance, and usage, as well as applying technical solutions to issues that have established resolution methods.
Level 2 technicians are more experienced and knowledgeable in technology areas, are capable of advanced technical troubleshooting and analysis methods. Technicians will be responsible for assisting training Level I personnel in solving basic technical problems as well as meeting both the customer and business needs.
Familiarity with SQL, APIs, IoT based GPS solutions is highly desirable. Being highly dynamic is a must
- Provides assistance and technical support to L1 personnel/users
- Receives and responds to calls and e-mails reporting problems and/or requesting assistance; provides technical advice; walks L1 personnel/users through the problem resolution and explains system procedures
- Analyze system data and customer history to proactively identify emerging and/or systemic customer issues and/or problems. Follow the defined process to escalate leading indicators to the proper level of supervision
- Communicate technical needs from customers & field representatives to in-house engineering departments and provide updated technical information to the field
- Work to develop and improve best practices and phone agent skills to achieve maximum first call resolution and minimal repeat customer questioning
- Provide training on the product and features to L1/customer
- Secondary Roles
- Assist in providing advanced Technical Support and problem resolution
- Support L1 Support representatives with requested or required technical support
- Take an active role in weekly service alert calls and problem resolution meetings
Requirements & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Science or equivalent work experience within product line desired
A minimum of 3-4 years experience in a support, service, or an analytical
laboratory environment performing duties similar to product end users in the above-mentioned techniques is required
Customer service experience desired
Effectively communicate technical information in both written and verbal form to internal and external customers
Ability to resolve problems through research and critical thinking and obtain resolution independently via technical resources including manuals and databases, etc.
Strong team player, works well with peers within and across organizations
Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Always customer focused and do what is right for the customer
Excellent interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills
Great organizational skills and an eye for details
Leadership Values & Associated Behaviors
Vision and Purpose
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Technical Support Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Azuga Telematics Private Limited
We are headquartered in Silicon Valley, but all of our engineering and product management is in Bangalore.
Our IOT platform offers several products for different verticals: Enterprise fleets; Insurance companies and Governments. Big Data is a core part of our technology offer. We have a growing team and are looking for experts like you to join our team. Azuga Bangalore is one of the largest IOT companies in India.
We have a global footprint with a strong presence in the US, spread across UK and Europe. We are now penetrating the Indian and emerging markets of South Asia.
We are a team of highly trained and innovative developers and data scientists. We truly believe that we have offered unprecedented freedom to develop and innovate, including spinning off ideas into new companies and turning product managers and tech leads into business unit heads of these new verticals and companies.