Azuga is looking for passionate & customer centric Technical Support Engineer L1 to support our Customers and Sales teams. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to build, maintain and expand cross-functional relationships; adapt to changing needs; and develop a deep knowledge of product, processes, resources and tools across the organization. Experience in providing voice based Technical Support is a key requirement.
- Minimum of 1-2 years technical support experience, supporting and troubleshooting software or web based product remotely and provide On call support to the US customers.
- Truly understand customer needs and serve as an advocate for the customer's interests.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong understanding of database systems and software applications
- Resolve customers issues via the telephone, email or WebEx session.
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner.
- Regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Basic understanding of internet networking connectivity technologies
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies to troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve causes of software problems
- Gather necessary data for issue replication, problem determination and/or escalation
- Driven and ability to maintain knowledge of our software applications and available resources to problem solve independently in a changing, fast paced environment
- Receive cases escalated by customer.
- Identify when an issue needs to be raised to Application Support Team for more in-depth database assessment
- Identify FAQ items and add to existing Knowledge Base
- Work closely with leadership to improve product knowledge, troubleshooting skills for the WORK customer care team
- Efficiently receive, evaluate, process and appropriately document customers cases using a CRM system (experience with Salesforce.com is a plus)
Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations.
Proficiency in using Salesforce (advantageous) or any other reputed CRM (essential)
Prior experience in customer support or related function
Work Timings: 7.30pm 4.30am (US Shift) (Company will provide transportation)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Azuga Telematics Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Karishma Amin
Contact Company:Azuga Telematics Private Limited