Azuga is looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems,
- delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2 - 8 years of hands-on Software Development experience
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction
- management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF,
- jQuery, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Azuga Telematics Private Limited
We are headquartered in Silicon Valley, but all of our engineering and product management is in Bangalore.
Our IOT platform offers several products for different verticals: Enterprise fleets; Insurance companies and Governments. Big Data is a core part of our technology offer. We have a growing team and are looking for experts like you to join our team. Azuga Bangalore is one of the largest IOT companies in India.
We have a global footprint with a strong presence in the US, spread across UK and Europe. We are now penetrating the Indian and emerging markets of South Asia.
We are a team of highly trained and innovative developers and data scientists. We truly believe that we have offered unprecedented freedom to develop and innovate, including spinning off ideas into new companies and turning product managers and tech leads into business unit heads of these new verticals and companies.
Recruiter Name:Karishma Amin
Contact Company:Azuga Telematics Private Limited