Azuga is looking for Architects who can architect the overall application structure including inter-application integration, application technology selection and development of Azugas software applications. Performs review, analysis, selection, design, development, support and tuning of large complex integrated systems.
- Analysis and Design
- Designs the overall application architecture.
- Selects the best fit technology and tools for the application.
- Identifies and integrates applicable reusable or re-purposed objects within other applications.
- Designs integration with other systems.
- Creates the application architecture and object roadmap.
- Plans technology evolution and upgrade migration strategies.
- Leads group application design activities.
- Writes technical specifications for application to include hardware and network requirements.
- Designs complex integrated software solutions and database objects.
Development and Testing
- Functions as a team lead for development activities in a cross-functional, integrated development team.
- Adheres to department programming standards and methodology.
Delivery and Installation
- Resolves application environment integration issues.
- Resolves application performance issues.
- Reviews pre-release and release process documents including Change Control and Contingency and Fallback Plans.
- Performs configuration and deployment of new systems.
- Conducts performance analysis and tuning of new systems.
- Provides mentoring to software engineers and other technical staff.
- Participates as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) as required for design reviews and technology and tools selection.
- Develops development standards, documents best practices and other departmental processes and documentation.
- Communicates plans, status and issues to management on a regular basis.
- Adheres to department standards, policies, procedures and industry best practices.
Other Duties As Required
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 13+ years of software development experience
- Atleast 3 years of experience in the capacity of an Architect
- Expert understanding of high-level languages such as C, C++, Java or other multi-threaded, object oriented programming.
- Expert understanding of design patterns, object construction and application architecture strategies
- Expert understanding of deployment strategies for distributed and multi-tiered applications.
- Good knowledge of SOA frameworks and SOA based Integration concepts
- Expertise in Project Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Expertise in relational database concepts and database management systems.
- Expertise in the UNIX operating system, and UNIX development tools and environments.
- Proven ability to architect entire applications at both an object and a technology level
- Excellent communication both orally and in writing in a clear, concise, and timely manner.
- Expert ability to create process flow diagrams and flowcharts using Visio or similar charting tool.
- Proven expertise in SQL, stored procedures, triggers and views, preferably using MySQL.
- Experience in location based / GPS application is a huge advantage
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Azuga Telematics Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Karishma Amin
Contact Company:Azuga Telematics Private Limited