We are looking for a HR Business Partner who will align business objectives with employees and management for our India business operations. The individual will implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
Shift: 3PM to 12AM (2nd shift)
- Partner with the leadership team to develop strategies to create a strong culture of engaged people
- Drive key People and Culture Programs such as implementing our values, performance management and feedback, and employee engagement programs
- Help conceive of and plan events (holiday parties, office events, off-sites). Initiate programs that help our culture continue to thrive.
- Employee Growth/Training: Help facilitate performance review process and employee training/professional development program
- Employee Relations: You will be a trusted resource to the team You'll handle day to day employee inquiries as well as ad hoc, sensitive matters with the utmost discretion and fairness
- Sending out offer letters, on-boarding process for new hires and new hire training/ Orientation
- Assist in Policy Implementation and roll out of new processes to ensure smooth transition for employees
- Documentation for loan, visa and travel related matters
- Conduct yearly compensation analysis
- Work closely with Finance and Recruiting teams to manage company open requisition requirements.
- Proactively work with internal customers to identify job skill requirements and perform training needs analysis. Lead the development and execution of sustainable and systematic training programs to address skill gaps. Partner with operations leadership and Human Resources to provide critical feedback to employees regarding training and qualification progress.
- Ability to execute projects promptly.
- Handling basic HR Operational (Data Management, Hard files Management, Alumni Connects) and back end activities
- Social Media Communication and Update
- Fun activities on the floor and Team building events on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Close co-ordination in Onboarding and Process Training.
- Payroll Management, Attendance management,
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft applications (Excel, Powerpoint, MS Video etc)
- Attrition management and Analysis on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.
- End to end HR communication and Engagement.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of progressive experience in an HR Business Partner & Culture role
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage conflicting priorities are required.
- Prior experience working in a fast paced growing start up is ideal.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
Azuga Telematics Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Karishma Amin
Contact Company:Azuga Telematics Private Limited