Azuga is looking for an Engineering Manager who possesses a passion for delivering innovative products that delight customers. As part of technical management team, you will lead 1-2 engineering teams; own, manage and deliver multiple releases. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
If this JD matches your profile ,please share your profile to email@example.com
- Hands-on leadership role with technical as well as managerial responsibilities
- Driving innovation within the team to provide the solution for the unmet needs of emerging market customers and conceptualizing, architecting, delivering the application experience solution by closely working with other stakeholders like product management, product marketing, and consumer experience group
- Project management, process management, quality management, people management, talent acquisition, performance management, rewards planning activities and development of team.
- B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science or related technical discipline with 12+ years of relevant industry experience (product development experience is desired)
- Strong technical background in delivering features/solutions on the web and mobile platforms (Android, iOS) and/or cloud-based customer-facing applications
- Extensive programming experience in Java with strong object-oriented design & programming skills
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software architecture/design
- Large & complex systems software design and development experience
- Minimum 3 years in a product company, preferably in a high paced start-up
- Minimum 5 years of proven track record in people management, leading multiple teams of at least 15 - 20 engineers.
- Have a passion for talent acquisition, performance management, rewards planning activities and development of the team; proven experience in leading, coaching and mentoring teams.
- Minimum 3 years of proven track record in project management that includes planning, tracking, managing priorities, setting expectations, process/risk/issue management and delivering commitments with the focus on quality and process adherence
- Proven track record of delivering software in agile methods and techniques as well as continuous integration
- Strategic & Incisive thinking with decisiveness and strong perseverance
- Zeal for innovation and questioning conventional thinking. Good industry knowledge of relevant technology
- Self-driven, passionate and positive attitude during tough situations
- Excellent communication, collaboration, negotiation, conflict management, and teamwork skills
Salary: INR Best in the industry
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Azuga Telematics Private Limited
We are headquartered in Silicon Valley, but all of our engineeringÂ and product management is in Bangalore.
Our IOT platform offers several products for different verticals: Enterprise fleets; Insurance companies and Governments. Big Data is aÂ core part of our technology offer.Â We have a growing team and are looking for experts like you to join our team.Azuga Bangalore is one of the largest IOT companies in India.
We have a global footprint with a strong presence in the US, spread acrossÂ UKÂ and Europe. We are now penetrating the Indian and emerging markets of South Asia.Â
We are a team of highly trained and innovative developers and data scientists. We truly believe that we have offered unprecedented freedom to develop and innovate, including spinning off ideas into new companies and turning product managers and tech leads into business unit heads of these new verticals and companies.
Azuga was started by industry veterans assembled from General Motors, Ford, AT&T, Oracle, Xora,Â Telenav, All StateÂ InsuranceÂ andÂ Qualcomm. Our parent company DanLaw Inc. has a legacy in the automobile technology segment spearheading embedded technology.Â
Recruiter Name:Kiruthika Chandran
Contact Company:Azuga Telematics Private Limited
Reference Id:Engineering Manager 001